Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Soon....

So..... the first story is due tomorrow! Wooop!

My initial thought was to post something cheerful at the start, it being yummy chocolatey eastery holidays coming up (with a bank-holiday Monday too!) But then I logged onto twitter, and in amongst all the pictures of fluffy bunnies, and baby chicks, I spotted Obamas tweet:


A remembrance of the school murders in Newtown.. 
Not a cheerful story in the slightest, but then again, I'm thinking Good Friday is one of the most dark holiday days in the calendar, so I decided to use the inspiration (no matter how bleak) for my first story.

However, I think I have managed to write something that might be a little bit beautiful too... But that will be up to you to decide. Please, give me feedback, that's why I am doing this after all!

Till Tee-time
//Tee  - -  Looking out the window, marvelling at the change a little bit of evening sun can make to an otherwise rather bleak Scottish view

No comments:

Post a Comment